233 Piggot Martin RdLowlandsWestern Australia6330Australia. PH1:0429 678 676 Fax:
Tennessee Hill Chalets and Cottage are situated in one of the most exciting parts of the Australian country side. We put emphasis on offering the best services to our customers in a rural location where facilities are not easily available like in the city. This is an everyday challenge and we are very proud to suggest the following: - Chalet Menu - Airport shuttle - Guided tours of the Bushfood Factory - Free Wifi and many more
Housekeeping - Weekly
Non-Smoking Rooms Only
Room Service - Limited
Internet Access - Wifi/Wireless
Property General Information
Check In Time: 03:00 pm Check Out Time: 10:00 am Reception Hours : 9:00 am to 6:00 pm After Hours : You can call us on 0429 678 676 for late arrival or early departure
Car Parking : Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Getting There : Coming on South Coast Highway:
• from Albany – after 28 km turn left into Lower Denmark Road – direction Youngs Siding
• from Denmark – after 18 km turn right into Lower Denmark Road – direction Youngs Siding
drive 5 km and turn right into Piggot Martin Rd. Drive 2.3 km and you will find the entry of our property on the left side.
You will find signage for our chalets from South Coast Hwy until our place.
Government Issued valid ID proof will be required to make bookings.
• An administration fee of $50 applies to:
• change of booking dates in respect to confirmed bookings
• If the cancellation occurs 30 days or more than the scheduled arrival date, a full refund of the amount paid less $50.00 cancellation fee will be given
• If the cancellation occurs less than 30 days from the scheduled arrival date, the amount paid is non-refundable and will be forfeited
• If the accommodation is rebooked for the entire booking a refund may be given at the operator’s discretion
• The operator reserves the right to cancel any booking, due to unforeseen circumstances, giving at least 7 days notice prior to check in. In such instances a full refund of the deposit will be given and every endeavour will be made to locate alternative accommodation
CheckIn after 3:00 pm and Checkout before 10:00 am.
Children of all age are welcome in Chalet 1 and in the Cottage.
Chalet 2 is adults only.
• One night payment is required at booking. This deposit confirms the booking
• A booking during Christmas period and public holidays requires full payment 30 days prior to arrival
• Should the deposits not be received then the operator reserves the right to cancel any booking submissions
• All rates & charges must be paid by cash or credit card prior to occupancy unless prior arrangements have been made. On arrival the guest will provide his credit card details to guarantee and cover any additional fees that may occur.
• On arrival any outstanding monies are to be paid directly to the operator
If you don’t show up you will be charged the total price of the reservation.
Taxes and service charges: 10 % VAT is included. A City tax is not applicable A Property service charge is not applicable.