Terms & Conditions
Booking PolicyUse Credit Card option to pay a deposit or in full using STRIPE
Use 'Pay Pal' or 'Credit Card via Pay Pal' options to pay using pay pal.
A booking is not confirmed until payment is received.
The minimum number of adults is 10 and this will be charged as a minimum for a whole house booking regardless of final number of guests.
Full payment is required 28 days prior to arrival.
Individual room bookings are taken up to 3 weeks in advance.
Self Catering whole house bookings are taken up to 3 months in advance.
Cancellation PolicySINGLE ROOM
Single Room Cancellation must be at least 48 hours prior to check-in for full refund. Any cancellation less than 48 hours the first night's accommodation will be charged.
1. No deposit refund for whole house bookings cancelled within 28 days of check in.
2. 50% refund for whole house bookings cancelled within 2 months of check in.
3. Full refund minus $150 admin charge for whole house bookings cancelled more than 2 months prior to check in.
4. A variation in booking which reduces the number of guest or nights stay will be a treated as a cancellation of the booking in respect of those nights or guests.
5. The minimum number of adults is 10 and this will be charged as a minimum for a whole house booking regardless of final number of guests.
6. If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
1. Your deposit is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation made within 28 days of the booking date.
2. 50% of your deposit is refundable in the event of a cancellation made within two months of the booking date.
3. Your deposit is refundable in full minus a $150 administration charge in the event of a cancellation made more than two months before the booking date.
4. A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of nights stay or changes the dates will be a treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those nights.
5. A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of guests will be treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those guests.
6. An administration charge of $150 will be charged for any variation or cancellation.
Child PolicyChildren under 14 charged at 60% of adult rate. We reserve the right to limit number children depending on number of adults and general availability.
Deposit PolicyFor all whole house bookings a 20% deposit is required to secure the booking.
A booking is not confirmed until deposit is received.
Full payment is then required 28 days before all whole house bookings.
Noshow PolicyIn case of no show for single room rental the first night's accommodation will be charged in full and 50% of the total price of remaining reservation will be charged.
No refund in case of no show for pre paid whole house booking.
Other PolicyWHOLE HOUSE
Your Credit Card details are held securely as a bond until your departure. Details will be destroyed once our property has been inspected and deemed left in a similar state to your arrival. We agree to ensure this occurs within 7 working days of your departure.
Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the bond. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared.
If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or laundry on departure. Further linen may be hired through Management. Beach / pool / river towels are not included.
Cleaning and linen change usually occurs weekly or more often upon request and at additional cost.
Pets are not allowed at the Property unless agreed in advance by management.
You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion).
Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
Smoking is not permitted inside the Property