Terms & Conditions
Booking PolicyGovernment Issued valid ID proof will be required to make bookings.
Cancellation Policy• An administration fee of $50 applies to:
• change of booking dates in respect to confirmed bookings
• If the cancellation occurs 30 days or more than the scheduled arrival date, a full refund of the amount paid less $50.00 cancellation fee will be given
• If the cancellation occurs less than 30 days from the scheduled arrival date, the amount paid is non-refundable and will be forfeited
• If the accommodation is rebooked for the entire booking a refund may be given at the operator’s discretion
• The operator reserves the right to cancel any booking, due to unforeseen circumstances, giving at least 7 days notice prior to check in. In such instances a full refund of the deposit will be given and every endeavour will be made to locate alternative accommodation
Child PolicyChildren of all age are welcome in Chalet 1 and in the Cottage.
Chalet 2 is adults only.
Deposit Policy• One night payment is required at booking. This deposit confirms the booking
• A booking during Christmas period and public holidays requires full payment 30 days prior to arrival
• Should the deposits not be received then the operator reserves the right to cancel any booking submissions
• All rates & charges must be paid by cash or credit card prior to occupancy unless prior arrangements have been made. On arrival the guest will provide his credit card details to guarantee and cover any additional fees that may occur.
• On arrival any outstanding monies are to be paid directly to the operator
Noshow PolicyIf you don’t show up you will be charged the total price of the reservation.
Other PolicyTaxes and service charges: 10 % VAT is included. A City tax is not applicable A Property service charge is not applicable.