Lakeview Lodge is six acre property located in Gidgegannup, 42km north east of Perth CBD. Our property has been developed to capture and promote the rural charm of the Perth Hills. Ideally situated, the Lodge is just 30minutes drive from Perth airport and offers tranquility, privacy and every luxury to provide a comfortable stay.
The West and East Wings with ensuites overlook Susannah Lake. The Billabong Suite (two bedrooms, separate bathroom and sitting room) and North Wing has a bush outlook. All rooms have reverse cycle air conditioning, TV with DVD player, hair dryer, and tea making facilities. Laundry facilities, access to FREE Wifi, and DVD library.
There are many local attractions just a short distance from The Lodge such as the Swan Valley wineries, Mundaring Weir and John Forrest National Park. The Perth Hills are renowned for their fine dining restaurants and Gidgegannup is the gateway to the Avon Valley, only 40 minutes from the historic town of Toodyay where the international white water rafting Avon Descent passes through. The Gidge Village has your essential shopping needs.
We are appreciative of the unique environment we are fortunate to reside and have planted many native trees and shrubs to attract the various species of birdlife and are ever conscious of water conservation so that bore water is used wherever possible.
Promoting this beautiful region of Western Australia is our aspiration along with providing our guests with an everlasting experience.
Lakeview Lodge, the perfect getaway for a well earned break!
Check In : 1400hrs
Check Out : 1030hrs
Reception Hours : 0800-2000hrs
After Hours : Please advise after hours arrival.
Car Parking : Free secure off road parking.
Getting There :Driving directions (approx 30 minutes)from: Perth Domestic Airport WA
1. Head north on Miller Rd toward Fauntleroy Ave - 0.1 km
2. Take the 1st left to stay on Miller Rd - 0.6 km
3. Slight left at Brearley Ave Go through 1 roundabout - 1.4 km
4. Take the ramp on the right to Great Eastern Hwy - 50 m
5. Turn right at Great Eastern Hwy - 1.8 km
6. Continue on Great Eastern Highway Bypa - 5.7 km
7. Slight left at Roe Hwy - 5.7 km
8. Turn right at Toodyay Rd - 13.8 km
9. Turn right at Country Rd - 0.8 km
10.At the roundabout, take the 1st exit continue on Country Rd - 0.6 km
11. Turn right at Lakeview Dr - 0.4 km
12. Continue on Lakeview Dr arrive at Lakeview Lodge grand entrance on your right 0.2 km